Friday 28 December 2007

The British airport experience

So, I am off to Stansted shortly for another of my regular trips to Porto. Let's see what BAA pull this time - will it be massive queues at security? Or will they fulfill their pledge to improve customer? I gave a hollow laugh recently when I read they were going to reduce retail space to improve the speed of passage through security by giving more lanes. We'll see...... Of course, as usual when I get to Portugal, everything will be incredibly smooth, as it always is in Europe.

And when you return to the UK, it all grinds to a halt again......... and try and get a train from Stansted after midnight! There's a massive car park though - which you have to pay for, of course! Sustainability?

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

See Gary's work at www.garywhite-photography.com

No comments: